Ready Slide Match
Why We Love It
Skill-Building Sequencing Game
Get ready to slide the discs so they match the cards! Prop the board up in the box, select a challenge card and have fun sliding the discs through the maze to match the picture on the card. Flip the hourglass timer and see if you can complete the challenge before the sand runs out! The game board and cards are reversible, so you can pick between the colors or shapes challenge. Kids strengthen fine motor skills while using their fingers to manipulate the sliding pieces and develop visual perceptual skills as they glance back and forth from the card to the game board. The challenges on the card range in difficulty, so it can be enjoyed by kids of all ages. A compact and portable problem-solving activity that kids just can’t get enough of!
- Educational, fun and confidence-building
- Promotes learning readiness skills
- Made by Fun and Function
- Age 5+
Ideas for Use
- Start with the easiest card (#1) and work your way up to the more challenging cards
- Use without the cards as an early childhood activity that reinforces color and shape recognition
- Traveling therapist? Add this versatile tool to your therapy bag
- Box includes removable lid with 24 attached sliding discs, 18 cards, sand timer and card stand
- Box: 9.3"L x 7.5"W x 1"H. Discs: 1" Diameter x 0.3"H. Cards: 3.5"L x 2"W. Timer: 2.3"H x 0.6" Diameter
- Weighs 1 lb. total
- Box and discs: Wood with non-toxic paint and coating. Cards: PET coated cardstock. Timer: Sand and glass encased in ABS plastic
- Surface wash. Air dry.
- Colors: Natural wood and multi-colored game pieces
Commitment to Safety
Always select products for your child’s developmental abilities, which can differ from chronological age. Consult with your pediatrician or therapist for guidance.
When using our products, remember that you – as the caregiver – know your child best. Please follow our safety recommendations, and provide additional supervision as needed for your child.
Though no chewy is indestructible, our categories can be helpful when choosing a chewy. Make sure the chewy you choose is appropriate for your child’s development and needs. Please follow our safety recommendations for chewies. Chewies should always be used with adult supervision.