Get notified when this product is back in stock!
Why We Love It
Streeeetch your imagination! This ultimate body sock is super stretchy and perfect for creative sensory fun. Climb inside the sack and reach and stretch to feel a just-right amount of resistance. Curl up like a snail, stand tall in a power pose or even bend yourself to form a letter of the alphabet. The snug fabric hugs your body, providing soothing proprioceptive input. Plus, it’s super lightweight and travels easily. Fold it up and take it anywhere!
- Stretch spandex provides provides soothing deep pressure, heavy work and proprioceptive input
- Helps children develop spatial and body awareness, muscle strength and motor planning skills
- Made by Fun and Function
- Ages 3-Adult
- When you need a little down time, settle in to the cozy, stretchy and supremely comfortable material
- Step inside and transform into an animal of your choice. Do you stomp, creep or crawl?
- Now, pretend you’re an inanimate object. Hold that pose. Can someone else guess what you are?
Measure from shoulders to feet. Size up or down to the closest size.
- X-Small: 30"L x 22"W. Age 3. Purple
- Small: 40"L x 26"W. Ages 4-5. Red or Leopard
- Medium: 47"L x 27"W. Ages 6-8. Green or Cheetah
- Large: 56"L x 28"W. Ages 9-12. Orange or Zebra
- X-Large: 60"L x 28"W. Ages 12-Adult. Blue
- Weighs 7 oz.
- Made of 93% polyester and 7% spandex. 100% polyester hook-and-loop closures
- Machine wash cold. Air dry.
- Animal prints: leopard, cheetah or zebra
- Solid colors: purple, red, green, orange, or blue
Commitment to Safety
Always select products for your child’s developmental abilities, which can differ from chronological age. Consult with your pediatrician or therapist for guidance.
When using our products, remember that you – as the caregiver – know your child best. Please follow our safety recommendations, and provide additional supervision as needed for your child.
Though no chewy is indestructible, our categories can be helpful when choosing a chewy. Make sure the chewy you choose is appropriate for your child’s development and needs. Please follow our safety recommendations for chewies. Chewies should always be used with adult supervision.